HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Robert -

It would be great to see telescoping, A3 style stocks for the HK33/93 pattern 5.56 mm rifles at a cheaper price point than the German stocks.

Is this doable? :) Can they be sourced from MKE, POF, or elsewhere?

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Factory at full cost.., I have access to them from a distributor and may go this way. I want the best and have accepted that HKs are expensive

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blitz, holding for Robert. Respectfully, Turkish (and Pakistani) labor costs are substantially less than those in Germany, and I suspect that a functionally identical stock can be sourced for less. A proper, to-spec stock.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Blitz, holding for Robert. Respectfully, Turkish (and Pakistani) labor costs are substantially less than those in Germany, and I suspect that a functionally identical stock can be sourced for less. A proper, to-spec stock.
Maybe.. but Ghillie advised to avoid the US manufactured A3.. I'll stay tuned

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe.. but Ghillie advised to avoid the US manufactured A3.. I'll stay tuned
We are not in disagreement ;) - I got the same advice from Ghillie. MKE and POF (and others) as you know, got the technical data package and engineering support from H&K engineers...and MKE even shows the stock I want on their website:
MKEK - PRODUCT DETAILS

Stands to reason that it can be imported?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Any update? Necro-thread...

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
I found one already private but if the price was right I'd buy a quality replacement. Haven't built the rifle yet but I knew going in that parts were scarce

1 - 9 of 9 Posts