HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
I haven't used the AR receiver for a build but have had multiple SW/Black Market guns built with no issues. Still sitting on about a dozen more receivers waiting for my buddy to finish ****ing around with his REAL job...

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Ghilliebear advised me against them because the mags must be fitted to them individually. In other words there is no assurance that you can just use any old AR15 mag you run into. I decided to stick with the 93 mag config (same manufacturer) for my build. Now all they have to do is get back in stock

I assume that this also means the mods may make your mags for your 93 unreliable in AR15s.. guess it's a call there

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
Ghilliebear advised me against them because the mags must be fitted to them individually. In other words there is no assurance that you can just use any old AR15 mag you run into. I decided to stick with the 93 mag config (same manufacturer) for my build. Now all they have to do is get back in stock

I assume that this also means the mods may make your mags for your 93 unreliable in AR15s.. guess it's a call there
+1 Same advice I got from Jeff too.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
+1 Same advice I got from Jeff too.
It would have been nice if they were fully AR15 compatible since we have at least 150 AR15 mags and some drums.. but no go

1 - 7 of 7 Posts