HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some ca94s floating around but am wary of this of course. I have also heard that vector may be building some mp5 clones, but when? I would prefer the Vector for the quality of the workmanship and the people. However I dont have an mp5 clone and want to get one before the evil recievers dry up. Any and all suggestions for someone in the market for a title 1 mp5 clone???

·
Registered
18 Posts
The only game in town these days is Coharie. They have all been getting pretty good reviews. I doubt you will see Vector make more because they no longer get the receivers from Todd. So, your choices are to buy a used Vector or Bobcat or buy a new Coharie, of course you could always pay 3 times as much and get the real deal. I guess you could buy a receiver from Todd and get a real HK parts kit and have on of the HK smiths put it together also. I have 2 Bobcats, a 94 and an 89. Both run great. I myself am thinking about getting another (Coharie).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Coharie, Vector, Bobcat and SW - all made by TB. When dealing with any clone, it is generally a rule of thumb to chanage out all internals for HK parts to increase reliabilty. Do Not Buy Vulcan!!! Hit up Adam Webber @ Hkpart.net and see if he has any MP5 parts kits and send it to Jayson Cotter @ IGF to assemble it. May be more pricey that way, but you will get a weapon that will run 100% and will look damn good to boot! Last, do a search for MP5 threads and read up. There's tons of info on here. ;)

P

·
0 Posts
Shot my new CA94/MP5 today at the range....300 rounds and not one problem...the new ones have a steel trigger housing and copper springs...gun shot great...very happy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts