HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Joe...I've infected a buddy with the HK fever. He's looking to get a 9mm K, not a reverse stretch. You have anything cooking? He's kinda wanting to beat any Biden ban... if he actually makes it in.

Shattered (Rich)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Kind of tough right now. No more MKE/Zenith imports, Omega's are scarce and when they show up they're always reverse stretch.

SP5K's only on the secondary market for $3500, PDW's over $4k.

Maybe a PTR for under $2k. I think Atlantic has them.

A Ghilliebear/Parabellum Combat Systems build from a K gun kit might be about $2800.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'd highly recommended @ghilliebear2000 for any build! His (Jeff's) builds for me have been outstanding and he's so easy to get ahold of, willing to help you with any issue, and pleasant to talk to. IF things don't get stupid next year it's my plan to have him build two or three more kits for me, that's how confident I am in his builds and proud to own them. Loop

As with @esh21167 the PTR's have been available here and there but unsure, as I'm not a PTR man, if they suffer from the non-conforming BCG when it comes to locking pieces and such. I just remember a friend having a full size and bummed when his new locking piece was a no go.

As for Omega... Just no. I'm a short distance from their facility and see their guns quiet often in pawn shops or on a bench for "tuning." I've been on the range in person to see their UMP clone literally separate into two pieces and a few of their MP5 copies fail any sort of full day at the range or even make it through ammo tests without issues. I honestly have no clue how they are in business with their history and most people locally do not favor the company nor their owners/family (even those who use to work with them!).

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Hey Joe...I've infected a buddy with the HK fever. He's looking to get a 9mm K, not a reverse stretch. You have anything cooking? He's kinda wanting to beat any Biden ban... if he actually makes it in.

Shattered (Rich)
I could tell you some additional places you could get a K from other than DT as well, but I think I'll give Joe the courtesy of answering you in his own sub-forum first... Just seems more polite.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I could tell you some additional places you could get a K from other than DT as well, but I think I'll give Joe the courtesy of answering you in his own sub-forum first... Just seems more polite.
Oh, shoot. I didn't even notice what subforum this was, just looking at the 'New' posts. Apologies for throwing out other options. Didn't realize this was a specific DT question.

·
Registered
10,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK Joe, my bud went with a different manufacturer... really wanted to beat Biden to the punch.

Reactions: Chopstix Kid

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
OK Joe, my bud went with a different manufacturer... really wanted to beat Biden to the punch.
Hey Shattered. Sorry for the late response I’ve been away from the forum for a bit. All is good. We have discontinued our K guns indefinitely. Hope your holidays are going well. Cheers.

·
Registered
10,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It’s all good...let’s have a better 2021.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts