HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Kydex stuff is addictive. Here's a couple I made the other day for my P30.

IDPA / carry:

And another for 3-gun. I cannibalized a rotating hood assembly from an old Safariland Raptor holster to use for this holster, and it worked pretty well.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's just skateboard tape. It works well, but with all of the curves and contours of the P30 grip, it doesn't adhere as well as it would on say a GLOCK. One application will stick for about a months worth of practice and matches, and then I have to put on a fresh piece.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
I make my own leather holsters and the next ones will be for three Russian Scofields out of a piece of black full bullhide I have left over from making a Scottish targe shield. I will probably buy the money belt for them tho

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like the smooth cast & sculpting lines on this one, as well as the hardware. What are you charging for one of these?
Oh, I don't know. I'm not really a professional 'holster maker.' I guess $45 for one of the leather / kydex holsters would cover my costs. But I doubt I have whatever gun ya'all have, and I would need that to make the mold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.