HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of new freinds followed me home this past week. - HK45T & P30sk (pic heavy)

A shout out to Brad at Top Gun Supply for great service and fast shipping on an incredibly priced P30sk V1 LE package.
It shoots like a dream! You guys who CCW need one!
HKP30sk-EM-LW-101.jpg

Then on a lazy Sunday morning I find a local ad from one of our members here on a HK45 Tactical. He offered me a great deal so of course, it had to come live with me. I haven't had it out yet, but on Wednesday there will be some loud noises escaping its muzzle. It will become a V1 LEM soon.
HK45T-EM-LW-100.jpg

Now, if that were not enough... I figured I would attach a Kabar for the next pics.
HK45T-Kabar-EM-LW-101.jpg HK45T-Kabar-EM-LW-201.jpg

Here is the newly adopted couple together.
HK45T-P30SK-EM-LW-101.jpg

And for those of you wondering about the Heinie Straight Eight suppressor height sights, here is a sight view pic of them as well.
HeinieStraightEight-HK45T-101.jpg

When my stamp arrives, I might add a pic with the Octane45 attached.

Indeed I am a Kochaholic... but I can stop at any time... I just don't care to :biggrin:

·
Priest of the P7
4,826 Posts
Here is the newly adopted couple together.
View attachment 47513
Awe, my two year old son would say "there's a baby and a daddy!"

The pics with the bayonet are too much...can we get one where you've jabbed the knife into the wood and pistol is stuck into the tree?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Son of a .........BI

nice, I'm jealous, these two are on my short list along with the vp9, S&W .500 8.38".
I'm waiting for the German HK45T. If I'm buying an HK, it had better say made in Germany on it!
Maybe get the p30sk this week, or the vp9, not sure yet, dealer has both, also the HK45, but it's the US made one.
Needs to say made in Germany for purchase. Yes I'm anal.

On track, awesome pickups' , definitely jealous. Congrats on the new adoptions.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Those are awesome, the P30SK deal WAS fantastic… I feel it must have been either a typo or Brad lost his mind. Either way, you win… not to mention that HK45T package is just dynamite. You sir have made me quite jealous there, congrats!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The pics with the bayonet are too much...can we get one where you've jabbed the knife into the wood and pistol is stuck into the tree?
HK45T-Kabar-EMLW-101.jpg HK45T-Kabar-EMLW-201.jpg
Hope those work for you :biggrin:

No live trees were hurt in the process

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Brought a knife to a gun fight... But it was OK mounted on another gun.

Now you just need the chainsaw attachment, maybe on a mr556 or hk91.

Shockwave

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Nice new pair! Like the sights on the HK45.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts