HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got my holsters in the mail for my P7. I ordered the Fist IWB with extra thin Kydex and a Bladetech Stingray OWB holster. Both are very nice. The Fist feels like wearing no holster at all and fully utilizes the thinness of the P7. The Bladetech is the best of Kydex holsters their fit and finish is top notch. Both are very comfortable to wear and fit the pistol like a glove. I wear my IWB holsters in the 12:30 position and have done so for the last 10yrs. I ordered these both on the same day and 3 weeks later they arrived within a day of each other. Very happy. Here are some pics.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Great pair of holsters!! I have a ISW Fist ultra thin that I carry my P2000SK in and I wear it at about it has belt loops in it. I really like it. TJ

·
Registered
20 Posts
I love the Blade-Tech product. Nearly 100% of my carry holsters.

However, I went with Nills grips on my P7 and the Blade-Tech rubbed against the wooden grips. Out came the dremel with which I cut U shaped notches in the holster. It might look funnny to some but I needed to save my grips from wear. No need to do this with factory grips. Pictures are attached (no that is not rust on the squeeze cocker, just a reflection).

Congrats on your purchase of what I consider to be the finest tactical holster made.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts