HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I finally have saved up the money to purchase my first HK, I have a glock 21sf and enjoy it.
I have seen a few HK's for sale, my dealer wants 1149 for a new HK45C - and I want a new one, I don't want to buy used because I have had bad experiences with buying used in the past.

Question is I see alot of AK stamped weapons by HKs website that is a build of 2009 - I want something 2011 or 2012 so should I make sure the stamp is BB or BC? for 2011 or 2012. Also I have not purchase from buds gun shop before has anyone received a product from them, I just wondering if they are a liquidator meaning selling old new models that have not been shot. If its possible someone PM me with where they got there 45c and didn't have to wait 2 months for one.
oh last question is the USP 45 compact tactical the same frame size as the 45c non tactical. I was leaning towards that for silencer options when not concealing but from a conceal concern I don't want to get poked with a threaded barrel coming out of the bottom of the holster.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I've purchased from Budsgunshop.com in the past.
Easy tranaction, and decent prices.

I have an HK45c - BB - American made.
Great gun and happy I purchased one. It goes everywhere I go.

Search the forum threads - there are many posts on places that will have just what you are looking for.
I have found that most of my questions have already been answered on the forum.

Welcome to the forum and best of luck in your HK purchase.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just purchased HK45 full and HK USC from buds and was the best price anywhere by $300 ! My USC .45 arrives Monday can't wait. The HK45 is awesome such a sweet pistol

·
Registered
313 Posts
Didn't Bud's have a problem a few months back where some purchasers had fraudulent charges coming on the CC they used to make their purchase at Bud's?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Don't know about the CC charge thing, always send in moneyorder to get the cash price. Bud's is a good dealer and usually have what you want, good customer service also.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thank you all for the input - I contacted CDNN they quoted me a nice price below buds but they are out of stock and said " They have NO CLUE to when there next shipment comes in from HK" he also said " they get them in from time to time but HK only ships out randomly to them" so I will make a few more calls.

After doing some research Im thinking of leaning to the HK UPS compact tactical for the threaded barrel. but if someone has a HK45c in stock i will jump on that instead.

Thank you all for being friendly and kind too, this forum has a more welcoming feel to it , if you will. then some of the other firearm websites.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha! Thank you Warpdrv. I wasn't sure either getting a little old at my age and my eye sight is not what it used to be. LOL dam I had good laugh with that windshield comment

1 - 11 of 11 Posts