HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys! I have a couple of SP5 questions. (Posted in FB group as well).

1) I have searched like crazy and I can't seem to find a Midwest Industries handguard in stock. Does anyone know where I can find one?

2) Why did it come with a Walther molle patch on the case? Are they involved with importing them or something like that?

Respectfully, thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Can’t answer the handgard question for ya.
The patch is interesting, nothing came on my case but I had a custom patch with my name and what weapon is in the case to stick to the Velcro… Since the soft cases all look the same and it was a pain in the a** to unsnap and unzip the cases to see which weapon was in which whenever looking for a particular one…
When you picked it up was it still in the cardboard outer box? Maybe the dealer had some extra patches laying around that he was sent for free and just stuck one on there . Maybe one of his employees found it laying around and thought it belonged on that case. Hard to say

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
The MI handguard are OOS pretty much everywhere. Your best bet IMHO is to either backorder from MI or set up an in stock notification from your vendor of choice to alert you when they come back in.

·
Premium Member
4,100 Posts
Did you buy the SP5 new? There is no reason for it to come with a Walther patch on the soft case. Walther doesn’t import them or make them. The only Walther link is with the .22LR guns which were made by Walther, at least the earlier ones.

Someone may have put that patch on there. It didn’t come from HK like that.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you buy the SP5 new? There is no reason for it to come with a Walther patch on the soft case. Walther doesn’t import them or make them. The only Walther link is with the .22LR guns which were made by Walther, at least the earlier ones.

Someone may have put that patch on there. It didn’t come from HK like that.
Interesting. Yes, I bought new from my local shop. Had the patch on it inside the cardboard box when they broke it out. Weird.

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Yeah weird. No big deal though, add it to the collection probably had some freebies he got and didn’t want to throw them away but rather give them to paying customers…

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Would this work for you:

Reactions: gavar

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Would this work for you:
Sorry I missed this! I really appreciate it. I went with the dtac.

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Reactions: mbrando45
1 - 15 of 15 Posts