HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to the HK world and have a couple questions.

1. Are the Jarvis Match barrels more accurate than stock? Considering they are the same length.

2. What mags can be used in the USPc? ive heard HK45? Will a USPF mag fit in a USPc but stick out the bottom? Basically I am looking for a higher mag cap for the range to lessen reloads.

3. Are the threaded barrels from Jarvis as good or better than the OE Tactical ones from HK, minus the polygonal rifling?

Thank-you for any information you can provide me.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Im new to the HK world and have a couple questions.

1. Are the Jarvis Match barrels more accurate than stock? Considering they are the same length.

2. What mags can be used in the USPc? ive heard HK45? Will a USPF mag fit in a USPc but stick out the bottom? Basically I am looking for a higher mag cap for the range to lessen reloads.

3. Are the threaded barrels from Jarvis as good or better than the OE Tactical ones from HK, minus the polygonal rifling?

Thank-you for any information you can provide me.
1. IMHO, nothing wrong with the factory barrel, its more acurate than the shooter.

2. Can only use COmpact or p2000 mags in a compact, they are metal ( Fullsize use plastic, and are thicker)

3. No experiance here, but Factory HK barrels are about as good as it gets.

·
Registered
93 Posts
You will have to use the mags made for the USP or the P2000. There's really no advantage to using anything but the H&K USPc mags.
As far as barrels I'd save my money and stick with the H&K barrel. The Jarvis barrel uses standard rifling but as far as accuracy unless you're an expert shot you won't notice any difference in accuracy. These guns as they come from the factory are more accurate than we ever could be.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I will stick with the factory unless I want to go threaded someday. Then I will find a factory threaded from a CT.

·
Registered
44 Posts
You can use a HK45 mag in a USP 45c >>

but it sticks out the bottom. Gives you 2 extra rounds but without the curved pinkie mag bottom forcing your hand up on the grip it feels weird and a bit unstable.

I have no idea on aftermarket bbls. but would tend to agree with the others that HK barrels are pretty hard to beat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts