HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a recommendation for a good belt for ccw. I carry a HK45C in a milt sparks iwb holster. but the last three belts ive had, haven't lasted 3 months. there just cheap leather belts, but im thinking I need to upgrade to something better. Thanks for any ideas.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have been wearing Armour belts for the past couple of years and couldn't be happier. Fast turn around and suburb quality. Mike is a great guy to do business with.

·
Registered
119 Posts
im looking for a recommendation for a good belt for ccw. I carry a HK45C in a milt sparks iwb holster. but the last three belts ive had, haven't lasted 3 months. there just cheap leather belts, but im thinking I need to upgrade to something better. Thanks for any ideas.
Maxpedition Liger belts-best I've come across for a gun belt-will not curve or stretch out!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the advice, I will see what I can find this weekend on my trip to the big city gun shop.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,213 Posts
Ares Gear Ranger belt.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for all the advice, im still hoping to see what I can find at the big city gun shop tomorrow.

·
Registered
10 Posts

I carry a Glock G17 in a Big Foot Gunbelt (18oz have worn it all day every day since Jan 02, 2016)

·
Priest of the P7
4,793 Posts
Ares Gear Aegis Enhanced or for the leather variant Mean Gene's.

·
Registered
77 Posts
My primary belt is a VolundGear Atlas. The Atlas is a little stiffer than the Wilderness 5-Stitch, well made and you can get with a Cobra buckle or G-Hook. I also have a leather belt from A Better Belt. A Better Belt has a few different styles depending on preference and I like that you can choose how stiff you want it, spacing of holes and double stitch if desired.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts