1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
Looked like a fun day. Thanks.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Sweet video, but it's too bad about the 23e. I used to be stationed in Oregon and I sure miss having nice places like that to shoot.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Somehow I knew I would get this answer, but part of me knew I had to put: "Do you have any hypothesis as to why the bolt head failed?"
My opinion on why it broke?
Well in my professional opinion, I have seen parts that looked just like the original - or VERY close - but just didn't hold up like factory parts, so my educated guess is it is not as good as a factory part, manufactured differently, heat treated different or a variety of other options to get it to the end used for less money. I am speaking for Lift Truck parts of course, that's what I know. :) So if you would like to apply it to this industry that is on you. My .02 and worth every penny.

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
I am speaking for Lift Truck parts of course, that's what I know. :)
I prefer the lowered ones, of course... but I have found out it's all a matter of how much you spend thats the deciding factor on how long the parts last. My lowrider Silverado hasn't broken a damned thing in the last 17 years...

·
Registered
275 Posts
GREAT video with interesting camera point of views/angles. Thanks for sharing! :wink:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I prefer the lowered ones, of course... but I have found out it's all a matter of how much you spend thats the deciding factor on how long the parts last. My lowrider Silverado hasn't broken a damned thing in the last 17 years...

Funny Shattered, Lift Trucks = FORKLIFTS.
I guess I am into your "Lift Trucks" also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts