HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
18,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My USP Compact .45 SS gets a new companion today: a new Streamlight TLR-4 Laser Sight. This TLR-4 is the USP Compact version so you won't have to fret with the different keys or extra adapter.

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
I like the Streamlight products. I have 2 of the TRL-1s'. One for my HK45 and one on my Mossberg 500.

·
Premium Member
2,883 Posts
Very nice! I may pick up one for my 45c. You are now making me want a 45c in SS!

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
I don't know how well they clamp on to the USPc rails, but on my full frame HK45 with the 1913 rail, it does not budge at all. The thumb screw in that pic is the same as on my 1s and it holds very tight and there is no need to use a screwdriver.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Nice TwoSixy...let us know how it performs after putting some rounds through it. I've been thinking about swapping out my UTL MkII for a laser/light combo on my fullsize tactical.

·
Banned
18,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you, gents. Will head to the range this weekend to try it out and zero the laser.

For those that are thinking about the TLR-4, Streamlight makes 3 different versions: generic (69240), USP full size (69242), and USP compact (69241). If you know the light is for a dedicated gun, then you'll save more $$$ by buying the correct version. It would have cost me more had I bought the generic version and the USP compact adapter.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Nice addition, but I think it would look much better on my SS USPc .45! ;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
toosixy, let me know how it works. I had a TLR1s with a GGG adapter but i preferred a light that directly attaches on. I have a stainless uspc .45 and i want to do the same thing. I just want to make sure it does not move back and forth! Especially when I want to work the laser on it :)

·
Banned
18,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
toosixy, let me know how it works. I had a TLR1s with a GGG adapter but i preferred a light that directly attaches on. I have a stainless uspc .45 and i want to do the same thing. I just want to make sure it does not move back and forth! Especially when I want to work the laser on it :)
Planning to go to the range this weekend to break it in. I will let you know.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts