HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there all, I was told to come here by a friend that works in a Law Enforcement supply store that if I wanted assistance this was the place. I have had in my posses-sion an HK94 for some time. I bought it from his store when I was in L.E. for more of an investment and a collectors piece than a shooter. Well, time has come and I wish to sell it but the problems that face me are what would a reasonable price be and where to sell it. Well, I just opened this account and was given the "thumbs-up" the other day by HKPro admin so I figured I would post it in the (WTS) Want To Sell section but the site/ forum won't let me. I've tried and tried but to no avail I have had no luck so I went and posted it on GunBroker.com... the second place I was told to go after here.

The reason for this message is to see 1st, whether I have listed it at a good price and 2nd if anyone out there would be interested in the HK94. If this message gets redirected or erased I can understand for it's more about a 'sale' than anything but I am just trying to get info and get the 94 out there.

If I need a Premium Membership to sell the HK94 then please advise.

Thanks all and sorry to be a bother.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all! I got some PM help from a fella out my way. I sold the HK94 in less than 24 hrs after putting it on GunBroker so that was cool. On a side note, I had spent a few hours on HKPro surfing around and I commend you's for the knowledge and resources here. Cool site!

Thanks again,

Rogue2012

1 - 4 of 4 Posts