HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A question for Mark 23 owners(added a pic)

Just received my 23 and it sure is nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
One quick question in the soft case there was not a HK
cleaning kit. Is that the way it is shipped or is it shipped like the TAC is with a cleaning kit included

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: A question for Mark 23 owners

Darn it, you beat me to it. I should have mine in a couple of days. I'll check on the kit when I get mine but why don't you tease me a bit with yours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
8 Posts

When I bought my AA date code Mark 23 in 2000, the following items were included:

The pistol
Two magazines (10-round at that time)
cable lock
lockout key

Maybe some Mark 23 owners received an HK cleaning kit and spare o-rings, but I didn't get them. If those items were supposed to be there, someone removed them before I took posession.

·
Registered
33 Posts

No kit here.

But with as much as we pay for thes things you would think they could give us a cleaning kit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Wiley

JJM

My AC came with some spare o-rings I am not sure if the date maters.

·
Registered
2 Posts

It's not like I really need a cleaning kit as it won't be the only .45 caliber pistol I own. I feel it's the principle of the matter. If's it's suppose to be there then it better be there. I would think that H&K would have a definitive blurb on their site outlining what comes with every pistol but no dice.

·
Registered
295 Posts

No the Mark does not come w/ a cleaning kit. They leave those for the Match,Tac,Elite,Expert. They should come with soft case, 2 mags, manual and a bumper sticker.

Be Safe
Gayle

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Big brother and little brother /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifMy first impression of it was that it fit like a glove when I held it with two hands, in a shooting stance. I am 6feet 215 pounds and normal sized hands, it feels fine.(This was the first time ever holding one).I was hesitant at first buying one but now after holding it I would recommend it to anyone thinking about it.And if it shoots half as good as it looks and feels ,I know I made the right choice buying one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Thanks for the info gemarsh
Mark 23
Tac with T.R.O.S suppressor

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Re: A question for Mark 23 owners(added a pic)

I got the spare o-rings but no cleaning kit in my Mk 23, AB date code. Like I need it anyway!

·
Registered
295 Posts

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time chop your toes out of the photo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Be Safe
Gayle

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Next time chop your toes out of the photo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Be Safe
Gayle

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank god I had my socks on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
3 Posts

My Black MK 23 AF, did not come with a cleaning kit, but my Tan MK 23 AE, did come with a cleaning kit. Both guns were bought brand new in Dec. 2005, from the same dealer, at the same time.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Whats with bringing back all these old threads?

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
My tan Mark 23 (date code AE) came with both a cleaning kit and spare o-rings.

Then again, it also came with a spiffy tactical pistol case. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts