HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Ordered a P30 V2 from TopGunSupply and had it sent to Bill Springfield for a conversion to V1 + Henie Sight installation. I've only had a chance to shoot it once but I love it thus far. You can't tell in the picture, but I painted the front sight red a la Todd Green with a sharpie paint marker. Really draws your eye to the front sight but I do wish Henie would install white rings around the tritium tubes like meprolight.

I own a P30L too and I found it interesting that I preferred the grip panels differently on the P30 over the P30L, or rather, on the LEM gun versus the DA/SA gun. Having the trigger being lighter than the DA pull I found myself using medium all around versus, I believe, a small backstrap on the P30/L.

Only been a few hundred rounds through her but of course, total reliability and great accuracy. Now I just need to file down my serpa's sight channel so that I can fit the P30 in it without compromising the draw speed!

LEM is awesome (my first LEM gun) and I would recommend it to anyone. It makes so much more sense to have one trigger pull over many, but it's great to be able to put your thumb on the hammer during holstering vs a striker fired gun.

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
That looks awesome! I can't wait to get Heinies installed my P30. I nick named that pistol "Puff the Magic Pistol."

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Congrats and thanks for such great pics.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Awesome pic, my new desktop! When you get a chance take a pic from the rear sight looking forward please.

PS. Now that i have the pic on my desktop i must say you did an excellent job with the way the drop sheet turned out and the depth of field between the P30 and the HK lettering.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice Pic!
I just picked up a P30s as the wife decided to starting visiting the range more often after shooting my HK45c (thanks again Zan!).

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Nice photo of a great pistol.

I'm just curious: What's the trigger weight on your P30-LEM-V1? Got a way to accurately measure it?

-- Chuck

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Like everyone said, very impressive picture! Regardless which gun you put in front of the "HK" logo, that is impressive.

·
Registered
215 Posts
How much did the conversion and sights run you? I also think the pic is great thanks for posting. I know the V1 if you can get your hands on it should be around 4lbs, unless yours is different?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts