HKPRO Forums banner

A video review on the one and only....MK23

5K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  palutz59 
#1 · (Edited)
I searched youtube while I was waiting on my MK23 and couldn't find a size comparison video so I made one. ;)

Im eager to share this with my fellow HK followers....enjoy.

HK MK23 vs HKUSPT45 - YouTube

Edit: Added size comparison pics

See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
So I just got back from the range and put 100rds through it. It's accurate as can be both suppressed and unsuppressed. However what is going on with the finish on these damn things? The finish flakes off the threads and shows bare metal and the barrel looks like I have 10,000 rds through it. The barrel hood is showing normal handgun wear but everything else....WTF. I understand the metal is treated at a molecular level but holy cow this is pathetic. I'm calling hk after the holiday.

O and my usp tactical 45 has at least 2,000rds through it and it looks fine. Yeah it has some slight character but the finish wears nice and doesn't flake off like cheap paint!

I'll post pics here tomorrow.

Discussion starter · #14 · (Edited)
Went to the range yesterday and shot the Tactical and Mark23 side by side both suppressed and unsuppressed at 15yards standing slowfire with 1-2 seconds between shots.

Who said they are too big for small statured people?

My wife

And the finish and frame wear after 150 rds with a well lubed brand new gun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.