HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Un-Friggin-Believeable:

I screwed up and did not give the full info:

The seller, a stand up guy did not mean to mislead me and he even tried to talk me out of it, so my fault for not saying so ................let me eat crow and correct my post.

So I've owned a couple SW's, couple Bobcats, a couple Vectors and some genuine German grey rifles as well as a few USP's.

I'm cruising the web the other day and came across a Vulcan for sale. Guy said he has had no problems with it and I believe it (smart assed comment removed)....and was selling to fund another purchase.

So I had this AR that I put together a few weeks ago from a CMMG parts purchase (about 750 invested...amount corrected) and a little mad money hidden from the wife. I tossed the AR his way along with a 150 bucks and ended up with the Vulcan.

Why did I do such a thing, well, I wanted the experience of messing with something that has been branded a POS by every Die-Hard HK'er, including a royal ass chewing from our reident armorer at the Sheriff's Office....yours truly included.

Well [email protected]#ch, I got it took it home, loaded 2 mags with Wolf 9mm, dumped both without a hiccup. Surprised, I said to myself, I bet tomorrow will be a different story. This morning before work, ran yet another mag of Wolf thru it......passed with flying colors.

Either the Good Lord did not want me to look like and ass or this is one that Vulcan actually got right...maybe 1 out a couple thousand.

Who knows, the damn thing actually did what it was supposed to do....(even though I can't guarantee that it will run with anything else other than Wolf).

Thanks to "Frank" for the ass chewing and "Steve".......my apologies for making this look bad on your part as the seller. It works and that's all that matters.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
I had a watch that was broken. It had the right time on it twice a day.

BOT, a lot of the posts that I've read weren't so much saying that the Vulcan was a POS. They were pointing out the fact that they didn't have the delayed roller lock system of the HK design, thereby making them an un-authentic copy (not an actual clone).

·
Registered
87 Posts
They are mag sensitive they dont work with sw mags they dont work with the mag that is shipped with it and they dont work with POF mags or Chinesse 40 rounders but for some reason they work with factory HK 30 rd curved well at least most of the time 1 hick up in 90 rds compared to every other round with other mags

1 - 3 of 3 Posts