HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All all. I purchased a new in wrap MP5 A3 stock (non-F) a few years ago from a known purveyor of such parts (at what I considered at the time to be expensive but long before the current craziness) and put it in the parts bin. It is the later model A3 with the plastic receiver end cap and plastic lever. I just tried it out on a several HK factory spec guns and notice a slight wobble in the stock when fully extended which is not present in any other factory A3 stock that I own, including police trade ins and the original on my factory early 80s HK94A3, all which are all metal versions. It does not seem like the plastic should have anything to do with it as the wobble seems to be in the where the legs lock up.

Any thoughts on the culprit.

·
Registered
333 Posts
If its the non-F with the plastic tab - yep they wobble more than the gen 1 with the metal tab. Its why i sold all mine with the plastic tab.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Ive found my plastic capped A3 MP5 stocks have a slight amount of wobble. My older metal ones are much tighter. The HK33/53/93 ones are not an issue due to the longer arms.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was afraid of that. Anyone know if the metal lever even available as a replacement part?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts