·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Want, I Want, I Want....
A P30L LEM so I can shoot it in IDPA.
A HK45c LEM so I can carry it.
An HK45 LEM so I can just have It!

I can't Wait any longer. G. A. S. (Gun Acquisition Syndrome) pressure is much too high!

......Please HK get these things to market.

You will notice that by my User Name I am left handed. The LEM and Ambi controls on my P2000 are great. It seems to shoot very accurately. I want more and bigger. See Want list above.

Some have stated that the P30L will not be imported. There goes number one on the list.

The Manual at:
http://www.hk-usa.com/images/shared/P Series Manual.pdf
does not include the LEM in the P30 listing on the cover! What does that mean?????? There goes number one again!

Most HK45's with the production grip in articles, photos and most posts show a variant that has only a left side (Right Handed) control/safety lever. At the rate that HK is bringing even the first variant to market, who knows about the LEM.

Number 2 and 3 are in danger!

Please HK, do not make me buy an M&P 45. I don't want to do it. It is not a refined firearm. I will have to send it to a smith just to get it right. I may never be happy with it.....

Must have more guns...... Must not buy useless calories.....

Rant Mode Off (And I didn't even know it was on!)

·
Registered
616 Posts
considering the grip of the HK45 and HK45c are both longer than the HK USPc and HK USP, you may want to get CCW out of your head, for duty carry they will work, or open carry, but for CCW...maybe not so much.

Does that make it easier for you? :320000:

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Heck yes!! get out there and dive into what a wonderful line of HK's that are all ready around. They all have the features you are wanting in the USP series. Stop jonesing and get a hold of yourself!! You have no reason what so ever to buy a M&P!!! TJ

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like the HK45c is about 0.5" taller than the USPc 45, some of which appears to be taller sights. This is critical to carry, but the full ambi controls trump this at least for me.

By the way, the USPc is somewhat lefty friendly in that the trigger finger can easily release the slide similar to the 1911. Not ideal, but it can be done. Add the LEM or an ambi variant and you are there. But the HK45c is just over the next hill..... Sometime.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Lefty, Check out the P2000SK in a LEM! If you are concerned about consealed carry this is the one for you!!! It's easy to carry and comes in a 40 S&W, 9mm, & 357sig. TJ

·
Registered
616 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
considering the grip of the HK45 and HK45c are both longer than the HK USPc and HK USP, you may want to get CCW out of your head, for duty carry they will work, or open carry, but for CCW...maybe not so much.

Does that make it easier for you? :320000:
Dont spoil the GAS moment :)

All those guns are fine for CCW. I carry a G21. Carried a USP45F, USP45C, XD45. All in TX heat with nothing more than a Polo shirt or Guyabera style shirt. Not a huge guy either 5'6" 190#. Quality holster and belt combo make things disappear easily.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I've been waiting for an HK45 for so long now, I'll buy two of them when I have a chance! That will show'em! ;)

But I want mine in DA/SA. I don't care for LEM or DAO triggers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts