HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know if the factory night sights on the hk45ct will clear the AAC Ti-RANT 45s suppressor? Or do I need to replace them with tactical raised sights?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
i can let you know when mine comes in 6 months, but the pics i have seen the factory sights dont look high enough

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
I should have had my Ti-rant by now so i could answer your question. My check was cashed in sept. I'm going on 7 months now. All I know is the sights will barely clear the suppressor. They are not as high as the USP tactical.

The angle in the photo is difficult to judge but it looks like it will clear it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have the Tirant 45, which is the same as the "s" model, only shorter. And I will say that the factory sights on my Glock 21, do NOT extend over the silencer. Try a website called Top gun supply for silencer sights, they are very reasonably priced. Nice choice on the AAC BTW!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I should have had my Ti-rant by now so i could answer your question. My check was cashed in sept. I'm going on 7 months now. All I know is the sights will barely clear the suppressor. They are not as high as the USP tactical.

The angle in the photo is difficult to judge but it looks like it will clear it.
Seven months !!!!!!!!! Wtf

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
use the standard white dots and think of the suppressor outline you see as part of your target. not trying for one hole groups when i have shot with a suppressor and never saw the need for tall sights. here is an idea of what i mean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts