HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have a bunch of stuff I'm parting with as part of abandoned builds and downsizing. The list will be updated as items are added and/or sold.

Shipping: Shipping is included in the price for UPS Ground/USPS Priority to the US 48. All other additional options and/or speeds are at the buyer's expense. I cannot ship where the items are illegal/not permitted.

Payment: Payment methods accepted are money order, Zelle, PayPal, Venmo, and CashApp.

Photos before, during, and after packing will be provided so you know exactly what to expect on arrival. This is a courtesy I provide got every sale and love to receive myself as a buyer.

More will be added tomorrow when I get home to go through things.

Now for the goods:

HK MP5 0-1-2 trigger group - Excellent condition - $625 shipped in the US 48. This includes trigger housing, trigger pack, and safety levers...it's ready to pin on a go! I contemplated sending it off for semi conversion to have as a spare, but really it needs a home as is for someone who will use the burst aspect of it.

HK G3 stock, green - Used, great condition, dated "3 IG" - $40 shipped in the US 48. Unsure when or how I got this thing, was going to put it on a back plate and make an "ugly" gun. Nevertheless it's collecting dust so it needs to go.

Photos:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts