HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone's opinion on the color of the FDE frame ? At first I hated it but now its kind of grown on me .
Of course the falling prices on the VP9 and especially the FDE model have softened my opinion.
I have 2 all black models now and maybe a FDE model would round out the group .

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
I like it a lot, it's going to be my next purchase after I get this MR762.

·
Registered
297 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I like it but honestly, I would like it tad bit lighter and more towards Magpul FDE color. This is the color you have to see it in person to justify.

·
Registered
721 Posts
It's sick!

·
Registered
698 Posts
I like it but honestly, I would like it tad bit lighter and more towards Magpul FDE color. This is the color you have to see it in person to justify.
This...I was strongly considering the FDE but now I think the VP9T is going to be my pick. Coincidentally both are made/manufactured in Oberndorf- at least that was my understanding.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Have 2 and really like the color and not to be left out 4 black ones. Might say I'm a VP9 fan. :150000:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I like it but if they launch a battlefield green, i would prefer that. love my G42 in green!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I like it but if they launch a battlefield green, i would prefer that. love my G42 in green!
Yes! I would buy another VP9 in green. It would be also nice to see even a gray colored frame like Vickers Glock.

·
Registered
721 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,326 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
My VP9 in FDE just came in yesterday so it can keep my black one company. Although locally I can find FDE Glocks, PPQs and P320s I have yet to see the VP in FDE so I had to order one. Got it cleaned up and lubed this morning ready to go to the range next week.

I like the color a lot. In the hand it looks different than most of the photos I've seen posted. It's darker than what a lot of the photos show. Beside my PPQ in full Magpul FDE and P320 with FDE frame the VP is noticeably different in a good sort of way. I prefer black on most of my handguns but the FDE ones are nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
May I suggest the following. How about a VP9, VP40, and a VP45, yes a VP45 whose frame is digital camo using the colors currently being in the VP series. The weapon would come with a tactical barrel and Triji HD suppressor sights. The slide should have TACTICAL engraved in it. I think the package should come with at least 10 magazines. All this for less than $1k.

·
Priest of the P7
4,794 Posts
May I suggest the following. How about a VP9, VP40, and a VP45, yes a VP45 whose frame is digital camo using the colors currently being in the VP series. The weapon would come with a tactical barrel and Triji HD suppressor sights. The slide should have TACTICAL engraved in it. I think the package should come with at least 10 magazines. All this for less than $1k.
While we're at it I would like a monkey that can sing and dance and speak English and of course reload for me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts