HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Well, I'll admit I fell into it again. The LGS had called me and left a message around 1PM that they got a PDW and they would give me until the end of the day to let them know if I wanted it. Called back and said yes. Went over to pick it up. The salesman told me I was 2nd on the list and the first person said he wanted to think about it. So he called me and left the message. Within 10 minutes 1st guy calls back and says he wants it. They tell him, sorry it was offered to the next person (me), but if I declined he would be next in line. Never hesitate...

So SN 273-000561 is spoken for.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well, I'll admit I fell into it again. The LGS had called me and left a message around 1PM that they got a PDW and they would give me until the end of the day to let them know if I wanted it. Called back and said yes. Went over to pick it up. The salesman told me I was 2nd on the list and the first person said he wanted to think about it. So he called me and left the message. Within 10 minutes 1st guy calls back and says he wants it. They tell him, sorry it was offered to the next person (me), but if I declined he would be next in line. Never hesitate...

So SN 273-000561 is spoken for.
So do you have it in your possession? If so congrats

·
Registered
764 Posts
There is a limited number of customers for $3000 guns. My guess is the only reason SP5s aren't languishing on shelves for $2500 is the political climate.
The Original SP5K was frequently difficult and expensive to acquire even during the Trump slump. These new guns are even more desirable.

·
Registered
699 Posts
If non-US destined SP5s are your thing these are back in stock at almost $4k

21 - 26 of 26 Posts