HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 5.56 HK42 marked 93 and I've been contemplating on having a paddle mag release added. I have another 93, an earlier import that has the paddle mag release and it sure is a hell of a lot better having it than not having it. Pretty big difference and so much more user friendly in my opinion.

How much will it hurt the value on the rarer 88 dated 93? Should I just leave it factory or is it not that big of a deal? Both of the rifles are shooters.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
I've got a 5.56 HK42 marked 93 and I've been contemplating on having a paddle mag release added. I have another 93, an earlier import that has the paddle mag release and it sure is a hell of a lot better having it than not having it. Pretty big difference and so much more user friendly in my opinion.

How much will it hurt the value on the rarer 88 dated 93? Should I just leave it factory or is it not that big of a deal? Both of the rifles are shooters.
I contemplated that years ago with my IC date code 93 decided not to do it. Now all these years later with the price increase don’t know if it would’ve hurt or helped but I’m glad that I did not do it..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts