HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added a P2000 9MM V2 to my HK family.

While the LEM trigger has taken some time to get used to, I'm really liking this gun. The balance and feel is great, and personally I think it's the best looking HK pistol there is. Boxy, but not to boxy.

I've wanted one for a while, but since I already have a P2000SK (and a bunch of 13 round mags), I held off. Glad I took the jump.

I got it from John at GMP Parts, who was awesome, but it took a while since it had to be shipped from HK Germany. There was a plus though; BG code 2016, so a new manufacture, rather then getting a "new" pistol that had been sitting in a warehouse for a couple of years.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Great choice and congrats. In my opinion, their best ccw offering. I like it better than the sk's. I own one in v2 and v3. How much if i may ask? I know their price has dropped considerably.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, the price drop helped considerably. When I bought my SK in 2009 it was a lot more expensive then this P2000

·
Registered
59 Posts
Very neat. I want one, but my local FFLs are very reticent to order anything that they don't already carry (one of them already carries the regular V3).

·
Registered
108 Posts
Excellent choice! I've been carrying a V1 in .40 for a while now, and recently ordered a 9mm in V2 and had it shipped to my gunsmith along with night sights and springs for V1 conversion.

It conceals well, feels great in the hand, and shoots naturally for me.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Congrats on your purchase of a fine firearm.

I have fired a family members P2000 (purchased after my recommendation) and was surprised to find I shot it as well or better than any other HK I own. The truth is, I'm probably in slight denial as to how good it is, as I really don't want to buy, or incorporate yet another pistol into my ccw rotation.

I've been tempted several times, and I suppose if the right deal came along, I'd likely cave.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone.

hvrnaut - I feel you, I think I may actually shoot it better then my VP9 (granted my VP9 is black, unlike the sweet sweet new grey VP9 that's coming out...)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sweet piece! I'll be adding it to my HK family soon as well!

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Great handgun! I want to get one for myself sometime in the future. Congrats on the purchase!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts