HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting to get a P7 for a while now. And now was the time. Bought from a fellow HKBro, this pistol came flawless. I couldn't be happier. Looking forward to shooting her and soaking up the hype.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Congrats on the new P7. They are awesome to shoot and carry.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
That looks awfully familiar! Congrats, never look back now!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I bought a PSP based on the hype from this forum...and less than two months later bought a M8, you will no be disappointed.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. Can't wait to shoot her. Already looking at other P7s.

Funny, two guys in my club say they thought they'd like the P7 but couldn't shoot it accurately. I only dry fired and can't believe how nice the trig feels. So I'm calling BS on them.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Thanks guys. Can't wait to shoot her. Already looking at other P7s.

Funny, two guys in my club say they thought they'd like the P7 but couldn't shoot it accurately. I only dry fired and can't believe how nice the trig feels. So I'm calling BS on them.
Maybe not, I had the same problem. If they are Glock-ized then it is easy to do. Requires a slightly different grip and practice. It is amazing how bad habits crop up.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Congrats Tommy :)

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe not, I had the same problem. If they are Glock-ized then it is easy to do. Requires a slightly different grip and practice. It is amazing how bad habits crop up.
Dog, they are Glock-ized cops. They love HKs, but thought why buy a P7? I guess I just love them all more than they. And I've been wanting once since I've been a member here. Lol! Maybe that my problem.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts