HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Purchased my second HK today, a USPc .40 to go with my USP 40 FS. I come home and on Texasguntrader is a FS USP 9 with the member looking to trade it for a Sig 226 or 220. I own both a 226 and 220 and am 100% contemplating trading off one for my third USP. I got the itch. I can fully justify this trade as I would be trading up in value and I don't have a USP in 9mm yet... God, reading that back to myself made me really sound like an addict.

Picture of the sisters

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
Depending on where your Sig's were made, you may want to keep 'em. If they are current Sig production, trade away. If they are the older W. German or German production, you may want to reconsider.

Don't feel bad about your addiction. There's always worse. I bought a used HK barrel for $3k...for a gun that I don't even have. Heck, there's a fella here that collects PSG-1's!!!!!

·
Registered
854 Posts
i know quite a few guys who would rather blow money on strip clubs and alcohol--at least our particular addiction s justified since we have a tangible investment in front of us--and emergency equity if god forbid something horrendous happens

what variant USPc did you get?

I'd say I agree with PointBlank if those are German SIGs keep em...if they are the current junk trade away

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
i know quite a few guys who would rather blow money on strip clubs and alcohol--at least our particular addiction s justified since we have a tangible investment in front of us--and emergency equity if god forbid something horrendous happens
Amen to that.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Both Sigs are Exeter the 226 is the Navy model that was just rebranded as the MK25 and the 220 is a CPO SAO with a beaver tail, haven't seen another like it. I only have 1 W. German Sig (228) and I wont let go of that one.

Currently both of my USPs are V1 but I am wanting to go match on the full size and Light LEM or match on the compact also.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Both Sigs are Exeter the 226 is the Navy model that was just rebranded as the MK25 and the 220 is a CPO SAO with a beaver tail, haven't seen another like it. I only have 1 W. German Sig (228) and I wont let go of that one.

Currently both of my USPs are V1 but I am wanting to go match on the full size and Light LEM or match on the compact also.
Check your PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts