HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I recently purchased a few add on parts for my C93. Specifically an AR magwell adapter and shell deflector. I have taken it to several 'smiths in my area, and all of them looked like I was handing them a piece of alien technology. If I knew anything about welding this would not be a problem. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
Contact one of the smiths here on the board. Chopstix and Ghilliebear come to mind. They'll handle it for you.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Ghillie will do it for you but he also will tell you that you need to have your specific mags included for fitting and that other mags may or may not work in the conversion. After a phone discussion with him I just decided I will buy the US made polymer 93 type mags and send them along for my build for fitting, and get some originals too along the way as I can afford them

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Ghillie will do it for you but he also will tell you that you need to have your specific mags included for fitting and that other mags may or may not work in the conversion. After a phone discussion with him I just decided I will buy the US made polymer 93 type mags and send them along for my build for fitting, and get some originals too along the way as I can afford them
US made polymer mags? The MKE mags or are there some U.S made ones that I don't know about?

·
Registered
286 Posts
US made polymer mags? The MKE mags or are there some U.S made ones that I don't know about?
or is he thinking of the g36 pmags? at first i was thinking they might fit my 93 but then realized the mke mags were not just g36 mags ........and there went that fantasy of cheap good mags for the 93.

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
MKE polymer mags are it. No US made plastic mags.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
or is he thinking of the g36 pmags? at first i was thinking they might fit my 93 but then realized the mke mags were not just g36 mags ........and there went that fantasy of cheap good mags for the 93.
23.00 bucks isn't too bad for a 30 rnder. 21.00 for 15 rnders. The MKE polymer mags are cheaper than the G36 pmags, aren't they like 25.00 ish?

·
Banned
58 Posts
Hey all,

I recently purchased a few add on parts for my C93. Specifically an AR magwell adapter and shell deflector. I have taken it to several 'smiths in my area, and all of them looked like I was handing them a piece of alien technology. If I knew anything about welding this would not be a problem. Any suggestions?
Where did you get an AR magwell adapter?

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
IIRC Hark made one for the HK93 a couple of decades ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts