HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve looked hi & lo and can’t seem to find regular adjustable (non night) sights for my USPc40 that will allow me to change the POA to dead-on (spot on top of the front sight) instead of the HK characteristic of covering the actual spot on the target I want to hit. I've searched threads here, but they're all 5+ yrs old.
It seems night sights are the only answer, but I have no use for night sights for this particular pistol, I want white dots or all black instead of little glass vials for daytime shooting at paper targets. With all the sights out there, this seems weird no one makes these. Any ideas?

·
Registered
18,640 Posts
There are no adjustable sights for the compact, but you can fit the ones for the full-size on a compact with a little fittings.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,498 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can just get a shorter front sight from HK Parts or some other supplier to move the POI up. They're $20.
Ok, that's a good idea. Do you know what the next shorter front sight is in terms of measurement from the stock one? Also, do you measure the front sight from its dovetail base up or from the dovetail cut into the slide up?
Thanks for that info'.

·
Registered
18,640 Posts
USP Compact front sight is 6.2mm (.244 inch). It is measured from the base of the sight to the tip of the sight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts