HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My USP45C has the LEM light trigger modification installed. What part(s) do I need to change to increase the trigger pull weight?f

If someone could also provide the approximate pull weights with the different variations it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kent

·
Registered
18,635 Posts
What variant of LEM did you have installed?

If you want to increase the trigger pull weight, look at changing the TRS and FPBS.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What variant of LEM, did you have installed?

If you want to increase the trigger pull weight, look at changing the TRS and FPBS.
I haven't kept up on the variants, so I'm not sure. It does not have the original safety lever installed if this helps. Would this be the Variant 7?

·
Registered
18,635 Posts
It could be Heavy or Light LEM. You will need to remove the slide and look at the Trigger Rebound Spring (TRS). If it has square coil, then it is a Heavy LEM, round coil if it is a Light LEM. Once you find out what variant you have, you can refer to this chart to change the springs referenced in the above post to your liking.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thank you so much. I'll check the TRS when I get a chance.

EDIT TO ADD: The TRS looks round so I'm guessing it is Light LEM. I've ordered a Heavy TRS. There is no TRS in the parts I retained from when I did the LEM conversion back in 2010.

·
Registered
18,635 Posts
See if you can cancel the order and if you can, PM me your address and I'll put a Heavy TRS and a Heavy FBPS in the mail for you to play with.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. PM coming.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts