HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are training courses and then there are training courses. This is the latter.
If you're serious about learning to get the most out of your H&K sub-machinegun/pistol caliber carbine, both day and night and in and around vehicles, barriers and other shooters, your opportunity awaits.
Visit the Teufelshund Tactical website to register.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,398 Posts
James, please reserve a spot for me. I'll register and pay next pay day (so next week), but I'm all in for a drive to NC!
For those that haven't done this before, this is the preeminent HK subgun course available to non-mil, non-LEO. It's absolutely fantastic training and an unparalleled learning opportunity. This will be my second time taking the advanced course and 4th time taking the operator course with Teufelshund Tactical and it's a privilege each time.

Reactions: Marine0303

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
James, please reserve a spot for me. I'll register and pay next pay day (so next week), but I'm all in for a drive to NC!
For those that haven't done this before, this is the preeminent HK subgun course available to non-mil, non-LEO. It's absolutely fantastic training and an unparalleled learning opportunity. This will be my second time taking the advanced course and 4th time taking the operator course with Teufelshund Tactical and it's a privilege each time.
So glad to have you back. You'll find other familiar friends joining you as well!

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The roster is 2/3 of the way full. If you're wanting to register for this two day/two night training course, time is running out.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only one slot left in this upcoming course, featuring two days and nights of submachine gun fun. Leave your COVID mask at home, but bring your balaclava!

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happy to say the course is sold out now. Looking forward to two days and nights of great training with all the H&K owners.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,398 Posts
The shirts James had made are spectacular! The green/gray color is cool and that design is classic TT! Notice the background behind the operator:

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,398 Posts
Interesting facts to know from the MP5/UMP Advanced Course:

Tom Selleck was born January 29, 1945

U.S. Marines raise flag atop Mount Suribachi on Iwo Jima February 23, 1945

Original H&K MP5 S.E.F. trigger pack was labled S.E.L. in honor of Tom Selleck (this is after they rejected the original N.O.R. trigger pack concept...)

Reactions: Marine0303
1 - 14 of 14 Posts