HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody who can share some advice on these questions? Looked around the forum but did not get any hits, thanks.

Is there any good armorers videos out there for the p30 v3? I have seen some YouTube videos but would like an in depth video of a complete disassembly/reassembly.

Do you guys and gals use FrogLube, and in that case were do you usually apply it. The reason is I was thinking about completely stripping my p30 when I get it and froglube the hell out of it =)

Does anybody have some tips on tools and accessories that a newbie should by? Punch set, hammer? and so forth... (I have bought some extra mags)

Is there any list of parts that is good to have like extra springs, roll pins and so on? (As I cant regularly get parts I want to order a kit if something brakes)

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Hk parts.net has tons of stuff , as for frog lube ,,only in the bedroom,

·
Registered
794 Posts
The HK P30, or any HK pistol, is engineered to run on a minimum of oil so I would not Froglube the hell out of it or even detail strip it. The internals are corrosion resistant and designed to function with out lubrication and that is another part of the HK design and engineering you pay for. Froglube does not impress me. I use Weapon Shield. Bill

·
Registered
62 Posts
A second vote for HKpart.net for your spare parts. They have just about anything you need. I picked up several parts for all of my HK pistols (total of 4 handguns).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the advice, will look into HKparts as for FrogLube what i have read it seems really good and and environmentally friendly (food grade), so no poison.

Anybody know of a good armorers vids out there?

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts