HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a P2000 as an off duty weapon and I was wondering what would be the best holster to get to if I wanted to conceal it well. Not all my shirts are baggy and some of them fit tightly around my waist. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Holster suggestions

It depends on what you prefer, leather or kydex. I have a fullsize USP 40 and I carry it in a Slide Guard by Highnoon Holsters. I plan on getting an IWB for my USP & G-23 from Blade-tech . I live and work in South Florida and I buy tropical short sleeve shirts from Wally World a couple of sizes bigger to help conceal. Good Luck! Also both manufactures make IWB or OWB and come highly recommended!

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adivce on a Holster

Thanks I checked out high noon holsters I like those a lot. They seem like a really good product. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
239 Posts
If its high noon, order now. I've been waiting since August for a IWB for my Kimber Pro Tac, granted I haven't had the gun that long. I ordered the holster first due to the extended wait time. I carry a compact 40 USP in a Gun Leather USA summer special type rig costing me around $45, in hand time was less than 2 weeks. Others here swear by CompTac's c-tac holster, I bought a OWB paddle holster for my 45f to give them a try and the product along with their customer service is top quality.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I waited around four to five months for my tucker IWB, I think it was worth it tough, a lot of nice ones out there.:18:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Milt Sparks makes a very good IWB. The orders are backed up till July however. I carry a Glock 30 (duty issue) all day and it is hardly noticed.

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
I really like the comp-tac C-TAC.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Good stuff........

I have a few of Mitch Rosen's holsters and they are excellent. Average turn around time has been about 10 weeks.

Good luck deciding...

ARKAY

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Another vote for Comp-Tac. Just about a one week turn around time and excellent customer service.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have a few of Mitch Rosen's holsters and they are excellent. Average turn around time has been about 10 weeks.

Good luck deciding...

ARKAY
I have a left handed USPc holster for sale.

I like Mitch Rosen and Kramer myself.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I know it's not a HK, but I conceal a Kahr P9 in a Crossbreed Supertuck everyday under thin, relatively tight t-shirts (cursed laundry shrinkage). It's barebones but incredibly comfortable, adjustable, and really hides well.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a tucker 'answer' on order for my Expert, but my father has a comp-tac minataur that he loves to wear. Cheap, and fast, appears to be the same concept as the 'answer'. Unfortunately, they don't make it for an expert, so I'm trying an 'answer', which Rob told me should work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
+1 on Comp-Tac. Both the CTAC and Infidel do a great job of concealing a USPc40. If you wear a jacket, their FBI paddle works great too. Ditto on the customer service, they're what should be the industry standard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts