HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just picked up my S&H Sear gun. 5 minutes after having it home I have already swapped out the trigger housing. Yes I know it's an older conversion (no paddle mag or 3 lug). However, I have a super mint MP5 F parts kit I might use to convert it it over. I am trying to decided if I should go that route or just slap a 3 lug and paddle mag release. I also have a KAC RAS w/Aimpoint waiting to go on.

With my little brother's Dakota Tactical D54 Navy w/fleming sear & SWR Trident 9

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These pic were taken 15 minutes after I got home today (11 hour round trip to pick it up). I will hit a range by mid-week and report back!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I think that its really cool that 2 brothers have transferable sear MP5's, the only other 2 brothers that I know that will have transferable sear MP5's have to wait until I die and I call them my boys:) mighty max and peanut

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Is that a PP gun or shelf? Love it except the missing 3 lug and paddle release. Although, if mine were automatic, I'd gladly leave those features off.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Looks great bud. I had my HK94 converted to a MP5F by Jayson at IGF. He did a great job and the new style HK engraving that is on the F models looked great. I suggest you put that F kit to good use and go with the conversion, there definetly isnt many of them around :)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats Mike! Your brother you and I need to have a shoot now that the weather is improving
Definately Sean

Looks great bud. I had my HK94 converted to a MP5F by Jayson at IGF. He did a great job and the new style HK engraving that is on the F models looked great. I suggest you put that F kit to good use and go with the conversion, there definetly isnt many of them around :)

Yea, thats what I'm going to do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts