HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share with all who helped in my decisions and information thanks for all the members on this board who helped me learn the in's and out's of hk rifles/pistols and who still help my hk education on a daily basis.

thanks
Conrad

MP5-N
G3
Mark 23
P2000 LEM 40 S&W
45 Tactical
USP 40 S&W with Jet Funnel and GG&G rail

·
Registered
422 Posts
Wow a couple 40's and 45's pistols and 9mm, 223 and 308 rifles!

I think you have all your bases covered.

They all look top of the line and well taken care of, congrats!!

Quick question, what makes your MP5 a 'N' model? Is it just the Navy barrel?
Also, interesting flash on your 33k.

·
Premium Member
8,629 Posts
Wow a couple 40's and 45's pistols and 9mm, 223 and 308 rifles!

I think you have all your bases covered.

They all look top of the line and well taken care of, congrats!!

Quick question, what makes your MP5 a 'N' model? Is it just the Navy barrel?
Also, interesting flash on your 33k.
Technically, an MP5-N has the threaded 3-lug barrel, an ambi pictogram safe/single/full trigger pack, and a tritium front sight (only the front one is tritium, don't know why they didn't make the rear ones as well.) They also had some special anti-corrosion coating, but I'm not sure what it was or which parts, exactly.

But most people with the threaded front barrel will have them marked MP5-N, as the other parts can be easily installed if you want a perfect MP5-N copy. (As I did as well.)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Holy crap! your bought all of those guns including two HK NFA guns in 8 months?

Wow that is some serious HK shopping :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did the MP5-N conversion with "F" style parts with the exception of the ambi sling mount, including F bolt/carrier, F style cocking handle, F A3 stock.

I love it! The 33k flash hidder I got from an original 33k barrel.

I shot the g3 and mp5 this past weekend! I love them both...;) I will try out the 33k this coming weekend.

thanks for looking.
Conrad

·
Premium Member
8,629 Posts
I did the MP5-N conversion with "F" style parts with the exception of the ambi sling mount, including F bolt/carrier, F style cocking handle, F A3 stock.

I love it! The 33k flash hidder I got from an original 33k barrel.

I shot the g3 and mp5 this past weekend! I love them both...;) I will try out the 33k this coming weekend.

thanks for looking.
Conrad
Don't suppose you still have the 33k barrel you removed the flash hider from, eh? And I really don't suppose it might have been a 178 marked barrel...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wow -in 8 months. Man, you are a really good student. Would like to see want shows up in the next year or so! Nice collection.

·
Premium Member
1,315 Posts
Just Fantastic!!

Congrats :)

how do you like the Magpul stock on your 308?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Amazing collection! So whats next?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I could not have done this 8 month purchase if it were not for the great members of this board. I think I am finished for a while, but my next purchase I am looking at the hk21. I know there is a debate over the true hk21 versus, as ralph smith would say, the 21EUG. I think that is going to be my next purchase, but not for a long while...lol. I am going to shoot some more pics/video of the shoots to post on here.

thanks again for all who helped me in securing these babies!

Conrad

·
Premium Member
8,629 Posts
I could not have done this 8 month purchase if it were not for the great members of this board. I think I am finished for a while, but my next purchase I am looking at the hk21. I know there is a debate over the true hk21 versus, as ralph smith would say, the 21EUG. I think that is going to be my next purchase, but not for a long while...lol. I am going to shoot some more pics/video of the shoots to post on here.

thanks again for all who helped me in securing these babies!

Conrad
It may be gone now, but there was a 21 parts kit for $5200 on subguns last night.

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
Very nice indeed. But I figured the next item would be a cool can for those sweet .45's. ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Congrats!

that is a incredible collection.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Already in the works Diesel. I have an SWR HEMS2 for both tactical and mark23.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts