HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Like all products from HDPS they are very nice and fit perfectly. With that said, I have one set of these, and one set I paid around $30 for, neither have failed and both work 100% The finish on the less expensive set is not as nice, but for a gun I shoot that's not an issue. The other difference is the HDPS set is rounded.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I have them and like that they fit snug to the receiver. The hk ones leave a gap (as seen in the hk catalog) and I did not want that. I recommend them.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I just bought a set but I haven't installed them. They are very solid and machined and finished well, I must say. They do weigh a bit more than the HK ones being that they're solid aluminum.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i have the long hdps rail, and the hk shorter rails. The hdps imho is better. i mounts perfectly flush to the gun, where as the hk does not, also the corners are rounded off a bit, the hk's are a little sharp.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That pretty much sums it up. I'll pick up a set of these rails for my new, in-bound USC. Thanks so much for your feedback and opinions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts