HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my first Aimpoint Micro T1s. I think they work out much better on smaller framed subguns and compact assault rifles than some of the larger optics do.

Can't wait to go zero/shoot 'em this weekend!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Great sights I had a little trouble shooting it in but I got it and I cant wait to SBR this thing so I can put a stock on it and dial it in alittle more................

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got the T-1 for my 416. awesome little sight. if you need to raise it to use with your iron sights, get the A.R.M.S. #17 mount. it will raise it about an inch. also you get the benifit of the easy on/off throw lever mount. it works perfect with my HK diopter sights on my 416.

http://armsmounts.com/catalog.php?action=124&item_id=75
Hey KILO, will you PLEEEEASE take a pic of your 416 with the Micro on that ARMS mount? That sound like an awesome set-up!

I threw one of the Micros on the 416 real fast, just to check out the ergonomics and it was aweful low. It has to be raised up on an AR rail in order to be effective (IMHO).

Thanks bro!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
WOW! I think I need to move to Oklahoma!!!

Nice weapons!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Aren't those things like $600? Anyone else feel like they're a little over priced? Don't get me wrong, they look super cool though!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hey KILO, will you PLEEEEASE take a pic of your 416 with the Micro on that ARMS mount? That sound like an awesome set-up!

I threw one of the Micros on the 416 real fast, just to check out the ergonomics and it was aweful low. It has to be raised up on an AR rail in order to be effective (IMHO).

Thanks bro!
Here you go...

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Great sights I had a little trouble shooting it in but I got it and I cant wait to SBR this thing so I can put a stock on it and dial it in alittle more................

Very Nice! Does the new optic give a true cowitness with that B&T low profile mount + the B&T 30mm ring? I have the Aimpoint Comp ML2 with these mounts and it does cowitness.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Aren't those things like $600? Anyone else feel like they're a little over priced? Don't get me wrong, they look super cool though!
I am with you on the cost. Seems like a cool idea but I don't see why it costs so much more than other red dots. While I agree you get what you pay for, I don't see what you are paying for on this one.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am with you on the cost. Seems like a cool idea but I don't see why it costs so much more than other red dots. While I agree you get what you pay for, I don't see what you are paying for on this one.
The same rugged reliability and optic quality, but in a smaller package. I can understand a hike in price, but they are a tad over the top.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Since I would only want one for my range toys anyway, I'll wait for the inevitable Chinese knockoff. That will save me money for real, full-price optics on my go-to guns.

It's a good looking little guy though, nice pics.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not sure why there is so much fuss over the price. I paid a little over $400 for mine (which is about what the full size Aimpoint goes for and only a tad more than the base model Eotechs).

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm not sure why there is so much fuss over the price. I paid a little over $400 for mine (which is about what the full size Aimpoint goes for and only a tad more than the base model Eotechs).
Very informational thread. Couple of questions; where can I find one for $400 and have you checked out LaRue's high mount for this? I see a potential problem with the co-witnessing and think that would be the solution, although you will lose b/up irons completely.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts