HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
No particular animal that I am aware of...........why would you want one? I would highly recommend the new IO cover for it from Tango Down. You can close the front cover if it is so bright out to cause an issue.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
There is a company that makes one for the G28. Good luck getting one though. I have been trying for a year.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
please, at least share the company name...
i have a sister in Gemany who might help. and yes, i am talking about G28 photo ...
P.S. i went over each logo on G28 spec PDF, but i cant find any related info.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Sent you a PM. Disregard it.

I will send another when I get home.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got a reply:
Dear Mr. xxxx,

thank you for your inquiry.
This special Aimpoint-mount with the sunshades was a custom made product for HK and can not be sold.
The height of these mount is 10,5mm. We have our normal Aimpoint-mount in black with the same height but without the sunshades (Tactical-Mounts catalogue, page 10). The order-number with nut is the T2120-0010.

In the attachment you will find our enduser-pricelist.

Please let me know which country you from. So I can inform you about our delivery-options.

With best regards
Andreas Lutz

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
i got a reply:
Dear Mr. xxxx,

thank you for your inquiry.
This special Aimpoint-mount with the sunshades was a custom made product for HK and can not be sold.
The height of these mount is 10,5mm. We have our normal Aimpoint-mount in black with the same height but without the sunshades (Tactical-Mounts catalogue, page 10). The order-number with nut is the T2120-0010.

In the attachment you will find our enduser-pricelist.

Please let me know which country you from. So I can inform you about our delivery-options.

With best regards
Andreas Lutz

These seems like a great place for an I told you so.

When I sent you the PM do you not think that I already had emailed, called, begged, cried and offered them everything I could think of?

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
These seems like a great place for an I told you so.

When I sent you the PM do you not think that I already had emailed, called, begged, cried and offered them everything I could think of?
Perhaps he doesn't know you like the rest of us do, especially the begging and crying.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
This seems like a great place for an I told you so.

Funniest forum post I have read all week. I was literally laughing out loud! :D

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
it was written in Germany by my sisters husband. and they have very drakonian laws.

Tried the German approach too...thanks to a certain member here thats located in Germany... Also, its not their laws that are prohibiting us from having these its more than likely a HK only project and they will not sale them to anyone else.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts