HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a random question. Does HK ever change parts or upgrade things on a newer the pistol in the same line? I have a AK date stamped HK45c... I was wondering if there would be a difference or reason to get the newest BB date code HK45c. Any ideas?

· Premium Member
4,772 Posts
So I have a random question. Does HK ever change parts or upgrade things on a newer the pistol in the same line? I have a AK date stamped HK45c... I was wondering if there would be a difference or reason to get the newest BB date code HK45c. Any ideas?
And when the BC comes out, trade your BB? These aren't cars. The only upgrade that I'm aware of is the detent on the V1's. When I sent my HK45c back for a hammer issue they upgraded my detent plate. If I hadn't read the return invoice I would have been unaware of a detent upgrade. I doubt that any of us shoot enough or place enough stress on the platform to worry about the minor tweaks made during the product lifecycle to justify an upgrade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.