HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following HK pistols for sale, first "I'll take it followed by a PM gets the pistol":

1. This is a Hk P30L, DA/SA w/Decocker, Longslide in 9mm, This HK is LIKE NEW IN BOX(LNIB) This HK features a Double & Single Action firing Mode with Decocker, 2 x 15rd Magazines, Ambi Slide & Mag Release, Luminescent sights "Green", Adjustable back & side straps in the box with manual, sticker, lock, lockout device key, and fired cartridge case. $755 .00 shipped from my FFL to your FFL in CONUS. I accept USPS Money Order for payment.

2. *** SOLD SOLD SOLD *** HK P30S V3 DA/SA with safety. Comes with 2 x 13rd Magazines. Box,manual, backstraps/sidestrap, fired cartridge. Low round count, I purchased this used and fired 100rds or so through it. $599.00 shipped from my FFL to your FFL in CONUS. I accepts USPS Money Order for payment.

3. ***Sold Sold SOLD***P2000SK 9mm V3 DA/SA with decocker. BE date code 9mm unfired LNIB. Comes in the factory box with 2 10rd magazines. Manual Sticker extra backstrap and key to HK lockout device. Gunlock and fired cartridge casing. I have not fired this since purchasing it, I did hand cycle a magazine of 115 gr Hornady ammo through to see that it cycled. $560.00 shipped from my FFL to your FFL in CONUS. I accept USPS Money Order for payment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts