HKPRO Forums banner

allright so I finally had a chance to the fondle the hk45

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Mario123 
#1 ·
Ok so I finally had a chance to fondle the hk45 at my army surplus store in town and I will be damned if that is not a fine weapon. Problem is I am stuck right now. I really want to get a surpressor for my M-4gery but at the same time would absolutely love to have an hk45. Yeah, I know this is an HK website so of course everybody is going to say get the hk45 or get better yet get both or better even still get the hk45, p30, and the surpressor, but please fight the urge and to do that and let me know what you would do. Get the HK45 or get a M4-2000 for your M-4gery. PS. I have a USP45tac, USP45ct and P2000sk, and a Gemtech Blackside on the way, and am praying that an HK45t will show up here in the next year.

#2 ·
Get the M4 2000 before the Dems get into office and start banning everything. The HK45 will still be out there if it is a similar ban as last time. Then when you get one they will have a wide selection of holsters and the LEM should be available.

Just my 2 cents

#5 ·
Thanks Gary, that is exactly what I am thinking, should probably just hold off for the threaded version, but it sure isnt easy waiting with everyone on here boasting about their latest toys.

Thanks guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.