HKPRO Forums banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Re: Aluminum MK 23 Floorplate Update With Pics

We are most definitely going to make these for all the other USP models and we are also going to work on some extension for the UPS and P7 line of pistols.

We are setting up a web site right now and will be saleing the MK23 floorplates as soon as we can. Then we will start on the others asap.

We are looking at how many we have to run at one time to get the price to 10.00

Does 10.00 dollars a floorplate sound reasonable?

Any and all input is much appreciated.

Thank you for your interest.

·
Registered
48 Posts

$10 a piece is definitely a reasonable price.

While I really wouldnt need any for my USP9 as I am already using the white mags w/ metal floorplates, I would definitely pick up quite a few for a 45c which I am planning on getting (would look *real* sharp w/ SS slide finish)... and if you could machine them with the finger groove, even better.

Hell, I would (and I'm sure others would too) buy a few extra to keep on hand since we all know how easily HKs multiply /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,392 Posts
Re: Aluminum MK 23 Floorplate With Pics

Wow those look really nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

·
Registered
41 Posts

$10 is perfect. I'd be in for 4 black MK23 floorplates. And as stated before, if you ran some for the USP 9f, I'd be in for 4 of those too (stainless finish). Finger extensions a definite plus!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
67 Posts

[ QUOTE ]

Does 10.00 dollars a floorplate sound reasonable?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i would say $10.00 is about right. i imagine shipping costs should also be a non-issue since these plates are small and extremely light to send considering their aluminum construction.

another thing to consider is leaving out any engravings on the bottom of the plates. this would save time and effort on your part, and i prefer a minimalistic and simplified look anyway. thats, of course, just my opinion. you asked for it!

cant wait,
psg1

·
Registered
5 Posts

How about $9.95? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

$10.00 sounds good to me.

G

·

$10 a floorplate sounds reasonable. What kind of shipping options will your business have?

I look forward to that web site becoming operational!

·
Registered
765 Posts

I'll take a full 10 of 'em if you'll do them up in hard ano'd on a matt (blasted) finish, or even a good dull powder coating?

That would, of course, be for a USP45f, of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

·
Registered
202 Posts

If you do them in USP40 and USP45C I am in!

Alan

·
Registered
8 Posts

$10 sound good to me!! I'm not sure about this, that is why I ask, can you place the H&K logo on the plates, I would sure like for this lettering to show, just like the factory plates!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

G

·

Hey Wiley;

I was just reading NavyHK's post "Weird Extractor Color" and had an idea. Can you do these floorplates in the "purplish" color the extractor changes to after cleaning it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, these plates look beautiful! Count me in for at least two when you get some for USPf 45. Nice work!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Uhhhm put me in for four

black anodized metal with ".40" for USP
black anodized metal with "USPC" for ...USPC

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ooooh, as long as we're on the subject of different engravings - How about a DHS Seal Logo??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Or maybe DOJ Seal, in loving memory of my retired badge? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

G

·
Re: Aluminum MK 23 Floorplate Update 1-25-05 With

I'm in for 4 for the USPc .40.
I need something like this for the P7 too!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
thats actually VERY sexy I wouldnt mind a couple for my 10 round and 12 round mags /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
but I think the 10 rounders would be more of a PITA to do.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·

I am sorry for the long wait we are still working very hard on this. The problem is that our shop has been slammed for the last few months. So we have been trying to work our way out of a hole.

we have about 150 advanced prototype we will sell as soon as we get our web site like we want it.

We are also in the middle of ordering an new CNC mill to run thes and other custom parts.

I am very sorry for the long wait and thank you for your continue interest.

James (wiley)

41 - 60 of 83 Posts