HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I decided to go with the 2000sk in 9mm. I picked up a V3 for around $700. I did so many searches about LEM vs. DA/SA and decided that I wanted to try the V3, so while I didn't get to bring it home today, I'm really excited that I got my first HK!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on getting your first HK!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Congrats on the new HK and welcome to the family!

It may be your first, but trust me, it won't be your last.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I am totally psyched to get it after my IL waiting period (of course, the shop is closed the day I COULD pick it up).

Nevertheless, after searches on HKPro, I have already ordered a P2000 13rd mag and X-grip for the range, some LE ammo (Fed HST and Ranger loads), and picked up some DPX at the local shop. Now, I just need to get some range ammo, and I am all set!

Quick question- I always field strip and clean my guns once I get them, do I assume the same practice out of the box for the p2000sk?

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
congrats on your new p2ksk, and yes clean all of that crap off the gun before shooting or else you will have a big goopy mess on your hands (yes, I learned first hand)

enjoy!!!

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Congrats on the P2000SK you are going to be in love with it!!

Happy & Safe Shooting!! TJ

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WEll, I finally got her home, field stripped and cleaned with MPro7 and then relubed with Weapon Shield and off to the range tomorrow! I truly can't wait. I'm going to run a ton of ammo through tomorrow using both the 13rd mag with xgrip and the standard sk mag.

Holding it in your hand really inspires confidence and well, its a great looking gun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts