HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have an HK45T and am considering trading for an m&p core with a deltapoint and just wanted to do a sanity check what do you guys think. I mean money wise seems pretty even but I am torn.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Personally, I would keep the HK. any reason why you specifically want the core with a delta on it??

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
AN HK45 for an M&P? Sounds crazy to me...it's your choice though.

·
Registered
703 Posts
The M&P forum would support this trade, wholeheartedly.
Here, no so much. My 2 cents? Buy and shoot what you want.

·
Priest of the P7
4,879 Posts
I don't know exactly what an M&P "core" is but I can still definitively tell you that yes, you're crazy if you trade away a USPT for it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
See I appreciate the sanity check guys my reasoning is I'm wanting to consolidate to just 9mm and I have been looking at something with a red dot for a while. I may just sell it outright though.I shot it yesterday and although it shoots great I'm just not feeling the 45 anymore.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
So, you believe the Smith hype that this is the pinnacle of firearms. It's a STRIKER fired 45 with no track record. Yes, it has rmr cutouts and 17 round mags. Realistically, they aren't comparable.

·
Premium Member
3,931 Posts
do what you think you should, but I suspect you will regret your choice of getting rid of the HK45.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts