HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be in the minority of gun owners, but when it comes to SA/DA, I don't think it's that great. I prefer LEM or DAO w/light trigger. I just think a spurred or even bobbed hammer looks abtrusive, on any gun. I am aware the hammer is very visiable on the LEM P2K and on others, but it's also not abtusive as mentioned before. I don't want to have to worry about cocked and locked, a decocking lever, etc, etc. Just point and shoot without having to deal with two different trigger pulls. And yes, I know "just pull the hammer back and you can have..." blah blah blah.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here and be convinced that SA/DA is this and it's that. Just wondering if I am in the minority. I'm think I might be.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Me Three! I'm used to Glocks, so the LEM is the only way to go for me. That, and I tended to decock my Tactical about every three rounds! Predictable, light, double-action every shot is my choice, hands down.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I do agree for some guns. I love my Glocks and I love da triggers. However I do like Sig's Da/SA and H&K usp Da/Sa. I do not like the LEM/DAK that much because the pull is longer and feels like it takes longer to reset then the other Da's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts