HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:79:

On behalf of all of us here at HKPro:

Thank you for your service, your sacrifice, your lives, and your loyalty. . .

We will always honor & remember you.

God bless you, and God bless America. . . may she always be the land of the free, and the home of the brave.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Amen to that sir!!
A huge thank you all for your service!!

Sent from my Thunderbolt in the future, using SkyNet

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Thanks to all that have served past and present. And a special thanks to all the U.S.M.C guys out there. Semper Fi! I wish I would have enlisted about 15 yrs later so I couldve played with new HK IAR! :-0 Hell yeah!!!!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Well said orfeo well said Indeed!!! Thank's to All of Our guy's most get to enjoy the Luxuries of Freedom. Beach's,bbq's and everything else we are All Blessed to have all Due to Our guy's keeeping us safe!! God Speed to All Home Soon!

·
Registered
818 Posts

On behalf of all of us here at HKPro:

Thank you for your service, your sacrifice, your lives, and your loyalty. . .

We will always honor & remember you.

God bless you, and God bless America. . . may she always be the land of the free, and the home of the brave.

Amen!

Outstanding post orfeo. :3000000:

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Yes sir! Let us never forget those brave people who have served, and those who continue to serve, to uphold and protect the right of every law abiding American citizen to own a firearm. :79:

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Airborne all the way!!!

God Bless all that serve and to all that have given the ultimate sacrifice, you will never be forgotten.

To my brothers that fell while serving with me in Iraq I know you are watching my six from above.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Amen...and may God bless and protect all the men and women who wear the uniform!!

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
God Bless America and her BRAVE Warrirors who gave the ultimate sacrifice!!! Seek Justice, Love Mercy, walk humbly with the Lord!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
My hat is off to all those that remain behind to keep the home mission straight and to those that have served or are still serving!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts