HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...the VP9. I've had it for over a year. I fired it for function but didn't really compare it to anything else. Today I went shooting with a friend who brought his P30s and P30sks. I brought my VP9 and a P30ls. We shot our P30's for the first half hour. They were great as usual. Then I fired my VP9. Side x side the VP did so much better! It had a better trigger and managed recoil way better. Follow up shots felt quicker and seemed to point themselves. All I intended to do was function check it after installing an upgraded striker support sleeve and solid back plate. No trigger work nor spring swaps. But now that I compared s x s, it is my new favorite. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
I like my VP9 better too! Sold my P30L 9mm (light LEM) to fund my VP40 and some ammo... at least it went into funding another HK!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just shot an indoor IDPA match tonight with mine (vp9) no mods straight outta the box, first time I have shot it.
Did really well with it, Gun ran flawless once I remembered to alter my grip a bit so I would not interfere with the slide stop.

I don't shoot any new guns I buy until a match comes up, so I can test them under a little stress. Usually works out good for me.

Outstanding gun overall. I have two and may get a vp40 or a p30L in 40 s&w.

Best
Jordan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts