HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started with the GG&G light mount but never really liked using an adapter over a direct mount.

For the past year or so I’ve been picking up TLR-3’s with plans to add the USP key and going that route for all my USPs.

Randomly pursuing the internet’s today I came across a post with an olight mini Valkyrie mounted without an adapter.

Having both a USP, and an olight mini. I figured I’d give it a whirl.

To my amazement, fits like a glove, no adapter required and quite a bit more light than my TLR-3.

Figured everyone would like yet another direct mount light for their USP.

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Have an exact part# or model?? It looks like it would be great for my nightstand pistol.

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Thank you.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I’m all over. Do you think too long for USPCompact?

Anyone who legally can, should carry a firearm and train to use it.

·
Registered
229 Posts
TLR 3 doesn’t need gg&g just the USP piece when you order it.

Anyone who legally can, should carry a firearm and train to use it.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’ll see if I can dig out my USPc 45 and see if it fits.

I really like the olights, their 1200 lumen Valkyrie is super bright and feels solid.

The mini is nice with the rechargeable battery. Works great for a nightstand gun.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The mini will NOT fit the USPc 45.

I think the mini 2 will, as it allows for movement of the rail for adjustment.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I just came across this thread today, and was surprised this is possible.

So I took an Olight Mini I happen to have, took off the horizontal rail lock (just removing a couple screws) and to my amazement as well, it mounted on my USP Expert with no need for adapter. It fits and fits solid:

Note that this is the Olight PL-MINI 1 on a Full Size USP Frame.

For USP Compact, below is a pic of USP-C 9mm I found with Olight PL-MINI 2 installed without adapter (I only found the pic, no further description):

I wonder if this will work with the Olight PL-2 Valkyrie? (this is Olight's Full size Weapon Light, with 1200 lumen)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well I’ve got the pl pro Valkyrie. Basically the same size as pl 2. But with magnetic charging.
And it definitely won’t fit.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Well I’ve got the pl pro Valkyrie. Basically the same size as pl 2. But with magnetic charging.
And it definitely won’t fit.
Yes, I think they are the same exact body... bummer! It would have been great if they fit the USP -- thanks for checking.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts