HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I may be over thinking thing but for now my mind is stuck and I need some help.
I really like my p2000. Fits my had pretty good. I like my usp compact but does not fit my had as good as the p2000.
I am one of the few that use XS big dot sights.
I know most don't like them but they work for me.
Ok here where is get stupid.
on gunbroker I can get the usp and P30 xs sight for under $100. NO p2000 sights listed. So I have to go the the manufacture and pay $140.
Side note I have a P30 and Vp9. Which used the same sights.
Here are my choice bite the bullet and get the sights for the p2000 or try something else.
P30SK, yep I know what your thinking. Complaining about the price of sight but your thinking about buying a different gun.
Told you it was going to get stupid.
I do like the paddle release on the P30 better. I am all ready set on mags.
So is the p30sk worth a look??? or stick with the p2000?
I carry mainly IWB.
thanks

·
Registered
714 Posts
+1 for the mag release modification on your P2000.

While the P30Sk has a wonderful grip, it's only wonderful for you middle two fingers unless you get the HK OEM or HK Parts extended mag baseplate. Then, it'll feel as good or better than your P2000.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I guess that makes 2 of us who don't know what's going on..................I use XS Big Dots on my P2000SK..................best sights I've ever used. I prefer dot the eye versus 3 dot. They also make it easy for me to transition to other firearms I own that use the dot the eye system. The P2000 is one of the most underrated firearms to me. I much prefer them over the usp line. I also prefer the P2SK line over the P30SK line. Put sights on the P2000.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts